Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WONDER



WONDER
By Deborah Bosworth

Where will you go and who will you be?
It wasn’t that long ago,
You were only up to my knee,


In just a short time,
You’ll be free
to wander the world,
To see what you want to see.


But, I’ll never forget
The wonder of you
When you were small
Just turning two,


You were always with me
Safe and sound,
Ready for another game of peak- a-boo!


The smell of your hair,
The feel of your skin
That smile of yours,
My heart you did win.


Where will you go?
Who will you be?



You’ll always be a wonder to me...

2 comments:

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Yes! You expressed it for all of us.

Thank you dear DJ,

S

★Carol★ said...

Hello, I just discovered your blog today. I like it....alot! Your cottage kitchen looks like a fun place to hang out, even without hot water. Can't wait to read more of your blog!
Happy Sunday!
Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...