Thursday, April 7, 2011

Farmgirl AND Farm Friend Friday blog hop



Wow! What a farm friendzy we had last week! THANK YOU to all the farmgirls and farm friends who linked up, linked back and also added the Farmgirl Friday and Verde Farm Farm Friend Friday buttons to your blogs!


 If it weren't for you spreading the word we might not have topped the week with 94 amazing entries!
I visited as many new farm friends as time allowed. What fun I had! I so enjoyed all of your comments and watching folks click that follow button both here and along the way while visiting other farmsteads!
Did anyone else notice a definite theme last week? There was an abundance of the cutest baby farm animal pictures I have ever seen in one place! Spring on the farm is a re-birthing if I ever saw one!

But I have never seen a Pig in Boots!Thanks to Lynn of Happier than a Pig in Mud now we all have. 


I think this sums it up for how we all feel about farm life, and FARM FRIENDS!

Now it's time to link up for your weekly dose of Farmgirl and Farm Friend soul food!

 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/Farm Friend Friday blog hop:
1.) Show us your farmgirl flair! Include photos of your farm, crafts, art, animals, quilts, thrifty home and garden makins', recipes, farm stories, your backyard garden, hen house, studio or workshop. You get the idea! 
2). Enter the link to your entry post in the Mr. Linky space.
3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday/Farm Friend buttons ( or link back to our blogs ) in your post. 
4). I'll feature a farmgirl or two from the hop every Friday!
Thanks again for linking up and don't forget to leave a note on the barn door on your way out!
















5 comments:

Faye Henry said...

Thanks for hosting... It's fun...
Blessings...

~Kristin~ said...

I love this blog hop. Thanks so much for having this linky party. It's right up this country girls alley. Or should I say...right up my long and winding gravel drive way???
Love, Kristin

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for giving us all the opportunity to link up with you and so many other exciting people! Very fascinating!

Country Gal said...

I love linking up with other bloggers this idea is great. The picture of the pig in boots I have had for a long time have two of them one in pink boots its amazing what cute pics you can find on the internet. Have a great day !

gtyyup said...

Thanks for hosting!! I've seen pigs in a blanket (on a plate) before, but never a pig in boots...too cute!

Happy trails~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...