Thursday, January 5, 2012

Farmgirl Friday # 39 and WHATS NEW for 2012


 Welcome back to  the Farmgirl Friday blog hop; our first of 2012! 
When I started this hop way back when I had no idea how much I would come to love it! You are all so inspiring to me and I thank you all for all you share each week!
 I want to introduce you to our newest Sister in Blogging and my ( 300th follower) Becky Neville from Thoughts from a Daughter of the King blog. She is brand new to blogging, so after you link up today, head on over and shout out a howdy to Becky and welcome her to blogging and our sisterhood! 

What's new for Dandelion House in 2012? 
I feel so grateful for the community of kind and talented blog friends I have made and I want us all to know each other better so I'll be introducing you to your new Sisters in Blogging as I meet them from here on out! If ever there was a supportive and giving group of people you can always count on to inspire, bring a smile, lend a hand or give a virtual hug it is bloggers! Don't you agree? 

I also plan to take the Sponsor my Blog leap and ask for the support of like minded bloggers, crafter's and sustainable living advocates to put their hard earned dollars here! I love the idea of sharing new products or services with you that will help you in your journey to coming home. 


Finally, Missy of Graceful Little Honey Bee blog posted a recipe that I just had to try when I made a big pot of southern pinto beans last week. If you missed it, you must try her Sweet Southern Cornbread! I did and it was wonderful! I know I'll come back to it again and again!  Missy, if you're reading today, thanks, it was de-lish!
Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!



 I'm looking forward to a wonderful year of growing and sharing in blogging sisterhood!

I'm Scattering Dream Seeds over on the MJFBeachfarmgirl blog! Come on by to see what I'm planting!




 




5 comments:

Teresa said...

It sounds like you have all kinds of exciting things going on!

Alana Jo said...

Lots of fun to come :) Thanks again for hosting this every week. Hope you have a fantastic day!

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Your ideas are very exciting Deb. I am looking forward to seeing the new products you review or have sponsor the blog and I am really looking forward to meeting new farm girl blog sisters...

Reading and sharing with you made my 2011 great and I know we will make 2012 AWESOME! Thank you Deb.

Kanelstrand said...

Deb, I hope my link is in line with the theme of the Farmgirl Friday blog hop! I am excited to participate for the first time!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Sounds like lots of exciting changes are ahead! Thanks as always for hosting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...