Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Be a FEATURED FARMER at FarmMade!



Howdy Farm Friends and Welcome ALL new followers! Spring is a GREAT time of year to join the Dandelion House Community! As we continue to grow so do our gardens, homesteads, families and our love of all things GREEN AND GOOD!

 Some of you may recall me introducing FarmMade ( my first sponsor ) at the start of the new year in January. Farmmade is just a few  short weeks away from launching their website where rural, city and backyard farmers can set up shop to sell their wares online! I can hardly wait to see what store keepers have to offer in this unique handmade market place for Farmers! But, did you know that you can be a FEATURED FARMER on their facebook page too?  It's easy! Simply contact Amber ( member of the Farmmade team ) with your farm story and you'll be considered as a future FEATURED FARMER.  That's what I did, and guess what? Dandelion House is this weeks Featured Farmer! I'm honored to help support their growing FARM community and I wanted you to know about it too. I encourage each and every one of you to share your farm stories with Amber! 

FarmMade is a handmade marketplace for Farmers. We promote all things FARM....from the food that they grow, to the life that they lead, to the wares that they make. We intend on helping to sustain existing farms and grow new ones! We celebrate the "new definition of the present day farmer" in recognizing the city farmer, rural farmer, rooftop csa, community gardens, back/front yard farming, container cultivation, etc. ANYONE who cultivates the land and/or owns livestock to feed themselves, sustain their families and connect to a healthier lifestyle is a HERO in our book."


I'm proud to be a part of the FarmMade community and I know you will be too!














4 comments:

Snooks said...

I have been waiting for this new "market" to open and I am very excited to see what will be there! Can not wait.

@ 3Beeze Homestead

Gone Country said...

Sounds exciting! I can't wait to check them out!

Beth in NC said...

Fun! I wish I had something to sale (well, besides our eggs). :o)

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

I agree with Beth I wish I had something to sale also... great idea the FarmMade...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...