Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tasty Tuesday~ Banana Pudding TO GO


  Welcome to Tasty Tuesday at Dandelion House! Your go- to spot for trying something new, healthy, and frugal ( with a pinch of pretty) each week in your homestead kitchen

Are you drooling yet? When ever I saw these delicious looking Banana Pudding in a Jar I just had to share Mr's H's of Heritage Schoolhouse yummy idea with you! How perfect would these be for a picnic, beach day, camping or a long car ride this summer?

 I love banana cream pie, but who wants to heat up the oven in the middle of summer? Not THIS 51 YEAR old farmgirl! I'm hot enough already! I'll be whipping some of these up for those hot nights to come when something cold and sweet fits the bill!

Pop over to the Heritage School House for the full recipe on this clever ( and pretty ) treat in a jar!

Dip into The Farmgirl Friday Recipe Box when you're looking for an old fashioned favorite or a home- cooked meal made from scratch with love. You'll find recipes from the best homestead kitchens, inspiration for setting a beautiful table with all the charm of a farmhouse kitchen PLUS tips for stocking and organizing your pantry. 660 now following! 



A little braggin' is a O.K.!  Be sure to grab your button if you've been a TASTY TUESDAY FEATURE!  Simply copy and save this image and paste it into your sidebar! Thank you!


8 comments:

Michelle said...

My husband can't eat bananas. But this will be great with chocolate pudding and raspberries.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

This would be perfect for those departmental birthdays, individual servings all nice and neat!

Unknown said...

Oh, Michelle I love the chocolate pudding and raspberry idea too!

Unknown said...

Good idea Kathy! I agree!

Country Gal said...

Drooling ? I think I just ruined my keyboard by slobbering over that YUMMY pudding lol oh all the combinations that would go with it OH YUM, YUM ! Thanks for sharing . Have a YUMMY day !

Unknown said...

LOL! You better go clean up! :)

Sandra said...

Thanks for posting a new summer recipe to try. This looks very tasty :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome Sandra! I couldn't resist this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...