Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tasty Tuesday~ Ravishing Rhubarb Recipes

 Rhubarb Cake
 Welcome to Tasty Tuesday at Dandelion House! Your go- to spot for trying something new, healthy, and frugal ( with a pinch of pretty) each week in your homestead kitchen
 It's Rhubarb season friends and Nancy from Prudent Living- on the Home Front blog grows enough of it to keep us all in Rhubarb bliss all summer long. Just look at her beautiful Rhubarb plants!

Nancy's Rhubarb Patch
Nancy dipped into her own recipe box to share two great Rhubarb recipes with us last week on the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop.
Rhubarb Cake and Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.



I'll be trying both! However, I will have to buy my Rhubarb because I only have one plant and it is already spent! Nancy, you have inspired me to make more room for Rhubarb in my garden. It is my husbands favorite after-all! 

Pop over and get both recipes at Nancy's blog! 

Dip into The Farmgirl Friday Recipe Box when you're looking for an old fashioned favorite or a home- cooked meal made from scratch with love. You'll find recipes from the best homestead kitchens, inspiration for setting a beautiful table with all the charm of a farmhouse kitchen PLUS tips for stocking and organizing your pantry. 658 now following! 



A little braggin' is a O.K.!  Be sure to grab my button if you've been a TASTY TUESDAY FEATURE!  Simply save this image and paste it into your sidebar! Thank you!




1 comment:

Country Gal said...

Oh darn ! now I crave a piece of Rhubarb strawberry pie and a scoop of ice cream lol! All sounds so YUMMY ! Thanks for sharing have a good day !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...